Cafes have reopened to the public, and are required to meet government regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We’ve halved the number of tables and chairs in the cafe, deep cleaned absolutely everything, hand sanitizer is available at the reception when you arrive and we ask you to use it before entry.
It’s down to you as customers to keep yourselves and everyone else in the building safe at all times, so please be patient as we adjust to this new way of working. With this in mind…
If you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus, do not come here. Stay home and self-isolate for two weeks.
If you plan to sit in the cafe, the following rules must be observed:
- Hand sanitizer must be applied on the way in and out.
- All customers must wear a face covering (unless they are exempt).
- Once you’re sitting at your table, you can remove your face covering.
- All staff must now wear a face covering.
- You must complete the track and trace form as you enter the building.
- One way entry and exit, the fire exit will be the way to leave the building from the Café.
- Observe social distancing and remain at least 1 meter (preferably 2 meters) apart from everyone at all times.
- A maximum of 6 customers per table at any time.
- Maximum stay 45 minute
- Please be prepared to wait during busy periods.